Hi Partner,
Greetings of the Day!!
I am Vincent, from Narsasoft Solutions Inc.

I have an immediate long term contract for Business Analyst in Albany, NY.
Please peruse the requirement and let me know.

*Please send resumes to vinc...@narsasoftsolutions.com
<vinc...@narsasoftsolutions.com>*

*Position: Business Analyst*
*Location: Albany, NY*
*Duration: 12+ months*

This position entails business process analysis of current and future
business processes.  Excellent communication skills are required for the
collection, interpretation, and documentation of business requirements.

This position will also develop and/or maintain system documentation,
including business requirements, project process documentation, training
guide documentation, test plans, quality assurance, and reporting.

This individual is expected to provide expertise, leadership, and hands-on
participation in the following activities:
Elicit business requirements using a combination of the following methods:
 analyze current processes, interview users, review/analyze existing
documentation.
Analyze all documentation to developed document   the business processes
and work flow; providing business flow diagrams as required.
Investigate and recommend potential replacement applications, including
Commercial off the Shelf solutions and/ or applications utilized by other
New York State agencies.
Participate in project scope and project plan development.
Collaborate with business unit and technical leads to translate business
requirements into technical requirements.
Identify use cases and develop detailed test scripts.
Execute test plans and report issues accordingly.
Complete action plan items, and report status of deliverable appropriately.

*Required Skills:*
Minimum of 60 months experience eliciting/extracting detailed business
requirements from customers, project stake holders, and system artifacts.
Minimum 36 months experience mapping business requirements to Business
Process flow documents.
Minimum of 36 months experience developing and maintaining test plans from
detailed use cases, executing those test plans, validating test results,
and logging/tracking issues identified during testing.
Minimum of 36 months experience performing business process gap analysis
and recommending business process solutions.
Minimum of 36 months experience developing user manuals and technical
system documentation.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vincent Sha*
*Narsasoft Solutions Inc*
                                 *An E-Verify Company*
450, S. Sunnyvale Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA - 94086
vinc...@narsasoftsolutions.com
Phone: 708-497-9498
(If you cannot reach me drop an email, I will reply immediately)
www.narsasoftsolutions.com