*Hello *

Hope you are doing great !!

I have an urgent job opening with one of our Telecom Client, and your
resume seems to be a fit for this position.

Please go through below provided job description and let me know if you
have any consultant who is comfortable with the same, then please reply
with your consultant's updated resume & Contact details.

*Job Title:* Java Developer

*Location:* Plano, TX

*Duration:* 6-12 months

Overall Purpose
Strong foundation in Java and PL/SQL software development and proven track
record of sound code design, maintenance, performance tuning

Role and responsibilities
1. Defines web portal based solutions to address complex problems
2. Maintains the internal user interface platform for the organization
3. Interprets business plans for automation requirements
4. Assists in preparing training programs
5. Participates in development of the work plan for a client server based
system running JAVA and provide on going support of existing Java
development
6. Creates technical documentation and specifications

Education

1. Typically high school diploma
2. Bachelors is preferred
3. Minimum of 5 years Java Development with at least 3 years' experience in
Java/J2EE Technologies
4. Experience developing Web based Internet/Intranet, Distributed and
Multi-tier architecture Applications using Java and J2EE Technologies, Java
and JSP Servlets, Struts, Schema, and Business Objects Enterprise Server
5. Experience with OO concepts, EJB, JDBC, Transaction management (JTA),
JMS, Weblogic, Hibernate, Webservices, UML, and Design Patterns.
6. Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL and Database technologies with Oracle
7. Preferred experience in Apache Tomcat 5.0 Application Server / web
server
8. May require experience with JUnit
9. Strong analytical skills for solving complex business and technical
problems
10. Strong coding and testing skills require

*Brahmdeep Singh*

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*

SEI-CMMI Level 3

Email: brahmdeep.si...@pyramidci.com

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brahmdeep

Office: (770) 255-7589 /Cell: (404)891-0476

Fax: 678.840.2109

USA | UK | India

*2011 GMSDC Supplier of the Year (Class IV)*

http://www.pyramidci.com<https://mail.pyramidci.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=37994e95989a4704840589005555dcac&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.pyramidci.com%2f>

DISCLAIMER

PYRAMID cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or
error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.