Hi,

Greetings of the day!

I have below requirement with one of our client in IL, if you feel
comfortable with location, duration and skills  then please reply me back
with your updated resume and your employers contact details.

Feel free to call me for more details.

*Job Title          : *Oracle DBA Architect

*Location          : *Lincolnshire, IL

*Duration           :* 12+ months

*10+ Years Experience Required.*

*Required Skills:*

Job Summary:

This position is responsible for assisting in configuration,
troubleshooting, and performance tuning for Oracle database in the
enterprise.

Job Responsibilities

·         Explore and test database new features and functionalities

·         Implement Departmental standards  such as security, monitoring,
backup, auditing

·         Perform moderately complex database design activities for the
projects.

·         Conduct performance tuning for OLTP applications and DSS systems
as requested

·         Help in solving complex technical issues encountered by database
operation staff

Qualifications:

·        Expertise in administrating Oracle database including RAC, RAC
one, Data Guard

·         Extensive knowledge in database physical design.

·        Exposure to Oracle Database Engineered Systems.

·         Experience in Shell scripting

·         Experience in Unix and Linux  operating system

·         Experience with OEM

·         Experience with ITIL process

·         Strong analytical and problem solving skills

·         Strong verbal and written communication skills

·         Strong collaboration skills, responsive to service needs and
operational demands

Regards,

Raj Yadav

Program Manager

Ph: 609-897-9670 x 2168        Fax: 609 228 5522

Email: rya...@sysmind.com

SysMind LLC

38 washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ-08550