Hi

Please go through the below requirement and send me your resumes to
ha...@gissite.com or call me on Phone: 248-223-9800 X 232

 A brief introduction of the job and other details.
REQUIREMENT:
Please, let me know if you have any consultants available for the
requirement pasted below.  Please, include candidate's full name,
phone number, email, and their all inclusive hourly rate with any submittal.

WORK LOCATION:
===================================================================================================

I am NOT accepting anyone that is NOT able to attend an in person interview
after a phone screen. The full job description is below.

Position: Java Developers (7-8 openings)

Location: Philadelphia, PA *(In Person Interview Required)*

Duration: 9 - 12 months +

 Candidates should have a background with Java, J2EE, MVC, OR, Flex,
Spring, and Hibernate. The full job description is listed below.

General Responsibilities:

As a member of the application development team, this person will be
responsible for:

- Designing, developing and testing batch including code optimization and
performance tuning.

- Designing, developing and testing back-end code (Java), understanding the
underlying data

Qualifications:

Specific Responsibilities include:

- Understand Java/J2EE design patterns, concepts of Model-View-Controller
(MVC), and object-relational (OR) mapping

- Write components using Flex, Spring, Java/JSP and Hibernate.

- Understand and follow technical design document and code appropriate
components

- Write jobs scheduler and monitoring scripts.

- Develop test cases and perform unit and integration testing

- Follow team’s adopted standards, naming conventions and best practices

Skills Required:

Qualifications and Technical Requirements:

- 6+ years working experience in Java software development

- Experience writing Java web code and server side code in a commercial
environment is highly preferred

- Experience in Java project build and deployment is highly preferred

- Experience in Spring

- Experience in Television/Communications

- Fast learner, self-motivated individual, a team player and able to work
independently

- Good English skill in reading and writing is highly preferred

- Good English skill in meeting and communication is desirable.

Thanks

Harry

Phone: 248-223-9800 X 232