*Please send Resume to  ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<prash...@idctechnologies.com>*
Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Sr Java Developer

*Project Location*

San Francisco, CA

*Duration*

12+ months /Contract

 *Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI: Telephone + **Face to Face*

Qualifications

-BS in computer science + 8-10 years’ experience designing and developing
Java and J2EE applications and spring based web applications using MVC
architecture (Or)
-MS in Computer Science from an accredited university + 6+ years’
experience designing and developing Java and J2EE applications and spring
based web applications using MVC architecture
-2+ years’ experience as a lead in a development team working on web
application development
-Expertise in Spring MVC framework (or GRAILS) to develop web applications
-Expertise in Ajax/JQuery/AngularJS or any other FE library to develop
front end web applications
-Experience in web services SOAP and RESTful
-Experience with most common web application servers like JBOSS and TOMCAT
-Experience in the agile methodology

Regards,

Ankit Kumar Sagwal
Technical Recruiter

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

Phone : 408-668-9967

Email : *ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com <prash...@idctechnologies.com>*

GTalk: ankit121.rgtalent | Ymgr: ankit_sagwal