*Please send Resume to  ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<prash...@idctechnologies.com> *
Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Sr Network Engineers

*Project Location*

Irvine, CA

*Duration*

1 - 5 year contract

 *Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI: Telephone *

I need two senior resources ASAP!! (*CCIE level but certification not
required*) to conduct an audit on 10 sites.  The Engineers will be working
off of an audit outline and measuring any deviations from the standards.
They are verifying if sites are in compliance, documenting issues and
putting together a remediation plan.

Send e consultants today – I have interview times for next Thursday and
Friday and they will be hired ASAP!!

Two level 3 engineers (CCIE level)

a. Technologies (see specific descriptions in the assessment section below)

·         RS core

·         Wireless

·         Smaller degree of security (IPS only)

·         UC

Local resources are preferred due to the short time frame of the project

·                     Remediation efforts may be able to take place remotely

·                     There will be no travel to the actual sites.  Local
is consider

·                     If engineers are to be supplied outside of Irvine,
then the expectation is M-F.  No short weeks

·                     The travel budget to fly someone in each week is not
appealable

c. Resources have the potential to stay on through the end of the year at a
minimum

Packaged Tiger Team Approach for 10 primary sites in scope.  There are 4
alternate sites in case any of the initial 10 sites don’t have much work to
be completed

a.       Pre-assessment survey

·         Baseline current network performance

1.       Measured metrics

·         Develop benchmarks with IS (internal IT) managers

2.       User perception (10-20 users per site)

3.       A network tools budget is allocated though the specific tools have
not decided upon yet

·         There are instances of Solar Winds in existence today and sounds
like the preference

·         Locally managed by sites vs. centrally managed tools are the
preference

b.      Assessment

·         Examine all technology areas at each site (RS, Wireless,
Security, possibly Zscalar, etc.)

1.       Configuration standards

·         Gap analysis for conformity to standards

2.       Throughput needed vs. available

3.       If emergency fixes are identified during the assessment then there
is a client process to               make these changes immediately.  We
will need to elaborate on this prior to engagement

4.       Assessment components

·         Physical

·         Physical connectivity for network design

·         Power capacity and UPS

·         HVAC

b.      R/S LAN Core

·         Interface configs, uplinks

·         Equipment health check

·         QoS

1.       identify current QoS settings

·         VLAN switch port settings

·         SVI

·         Spanning tree

·         DHCP

c.       WAN

·         Circuit analysis

·         Default route analysis

·         PBR

·         IPSec VPN

·         BGP/iBGP

·         MPLS

·         QoS

1.       Identify that carrier is providing their level of QoS and SLAs

·         IPSLA settings

·         Sizing

·         Equipment health check

d.      Wireless

·         Known issue at all sites.  To what extent needs remediation?

·         Access point models and level of code

·         Configuration, trunking, HREAP

·         AP connectivity test

·         Failover configuration on WLC

·         General WLC configuration

·         Wireless VLAN Configuration

·         No current 802.11x over wireless

·         Desire is to have softphone support over wireless Guest wireless
standards and pen testing.

e.      IPS

·         IOS version

·         Sizing for throughput

·         Interface configs

·         Session utilization

·         Policy verification.  What is being inspected and blocked?

f.        UC

·         Basic configuration issues

·         High availability check over

·         Voice quality analysis

1.       Completed call records

·         Voice CUBE capacity

g.       No load balancing included

c.       Remediation Plan

·         Recommended configuration changes

·         Recommended equipment changes and/or uplifts

·         Recommended changes to bandwidth and/or WAN

·         Depending on the impact of the remediation plan then after hours
work may be required

d.      Post Assessment Survey

·         Mirror pre-assessment survey in all areas to identify improvements

·         Current network performance

1.       Measured metrics

·         Develop benchmarks with IS (internal IT) managers

2.       User perception (10-20 users per site)

Regards,

Ankit Kumar Sagwal
Technical Recruiter

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

Phone : 408-668-9967

Email : *ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com <prash...@idctechnologies.com>*

GTalk: ankit121.rgtalent | Ymgr: ankit_sagwal