Hi Partner,
Greetings of the Day!!
I am Vincent, from Narsasoft Solutions Inc.

I have an immediate long term contract for Siebel Developer. Please peruse
the requirement and let me know.

*Please send resumes to vinc...@narsasoftsolutions.com
<vinc...@narsasoftsolutions.com>*

*Position: Siebel Developer*
*Duration: 6-18 month long contract*
Phone/Skype interview (Very Technical)
I just wanted to give you an update on the ebay Siebel Developer position
we have been working on.  There is still 3 openings for any of the 3
locations listed below.

*1.Salt Lake City, Utah*
*2.San Jose, California*
*3.Austin, Texas*

They are now looking for a “Mid-Level” developer that is strong in the 2
areas below.
The main skills they are looking for are:
1.Siebel CRM 8.x (Anything 8.0 or newer)
2.*Solid experience with Integrations, and Configurations*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vincent Sha*
*Narsasoft Solutions Inc*
                                 *An E-Verify Company*
450, S. Sunnyvale Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA - 94086
vinc...@narsasoftsolutions.com
Phone: 708-497-9498
(If you cannot reach me drop an email, I will reply immediately)
www.narsasoftsolutions.com