*Please Send Resumes vinc...@narsasoftsolutions.com
<vinc...@narsasoftsolutions.com>*

*Position: Business Analyst*
*Location: Lake Buena Vista, FL (Orlando)*
*Job Duration: 6 Months Contract*

*Skill set:*
Experience analyzing business requirements
Experience with Rules Engine tools (ex. DROOLS) plus updating rules.
Experience with Agile methodology
Ability to address strategic business problems via rules/working with
requirements
Expert developer with hands-on experience developing rules engines
Strong communications skills written & verbal (English).
Accustomed to working within the constraints of a global template, solid at
training and documentation.
Experience in highly engineered CTO/ETO industry, Order Management &
Advanced Pricing.
Some exposure to Configurator may be required.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vincent Sha*
*Narsasoft Solutions Inc*
                                 *An E-Verify Company*
450, S. Sunnyvale Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA - 94086
vinc...@narsasoftsolutions.com
Phone: 408-409-2338
(If you cannot reach me drop an email, I will reply immediately)
www.narsasoftsolutions.com