Hi,

We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know your interest.

*Title: Business/Systems Analyst Duration: 12+ months Location :
Warrenville, IL*

*Key Skill Sets: *

Strong analytical skills and toolsets, i.e., Ability to analyze large
amounts of information from multiple sources to create meaningful outcomes

Effective communication skills, i.e., Ability to distill large amounts of
information and findings from multiple sources clearly and concisely, both
verbally and written

Proven experience in technical analysis, i.e., application, integration,
infrastructure, database

Capability to effectively perform in a matrixed organization

Capability to take direction and perform independently as needed

Delivery focused Service Offering

Experience in Win, Oracle, SQL, Shared Infrastructure, Virtualization

*Key Responsibilities: *

Collaborate with Chief Architects, Service Delivery Leads, GOI to
understand the application landscape

Understand the interrelationships between and analyze applications,
components, infrastructure, and EoSL

Leverage existing information, as a supplement, and conduct technical
analysis

Identify EoSL components in the application landscape

Align cost savings and required investments for the candidate
decommissioning

Support creation of milestones, timelines, and dependencies for candidate
decommissioning

*Best Regards*

*Wasim Ahmed*

*IDC Technologies,Inc| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035 **wa...@idctechnologies.com* <helpd...@idctechnologies.com>* |
+1 408-457-9381,Extn-4046 |Fax 408-608-6088*

*ISO 9001-2008 Certified *

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from