Hi Associate,

We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.

*Title: **Scrum Master*

*Duration: Long Term Contract or Permanent Location :         Columbus,
OH/Jersey City, NJ/San Francisco, CA/Seattle, WA.*

*Job Description:*

- As a Scrum Master drive the Technical team and the Product Owners in an
Agile development process.

- Responsible for enacting Scrum values and practices

- Guards and shields the team from distractions and interruptions from
external interferences

- Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions

- Has strong understanding of the overall software delivery lifecycle and
activities

- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure,
processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.

- Organize and facilitate standups, release and sprint planning, reviews,
demos and retrospectives.

- Support efforts to code, design, and testing in a heterogeneous
technology environment e.g. JavaScript MVC, HTML, CSS, Java/ J2EE

- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those
from concept to implementation.

- Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and
creative problem solving.

- Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit, integration,
and regression capabilities.

- Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.

- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open,
standards-based solutions, while working with existing  technologies and
infrastructure.

*Best Regards*

*Wasim Ahmed*

*IDC Technologies,Inc| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035 **wa...@idctechnologies.com* <helpd...@idctechnologies.com>* |
+1 408-457-9381,Extn-4046 |Fax 408-608-6088*

*ISO 9001-2008 Certified *

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from