*Hi,*

*Please check the below requirement and respond back to me at
akhil...@klntekmail.com <akhil...@klntekmail.com> *

*Position:  Java Developer*

*Location: *San Jose,* CA*

*Duration: Long Term Contract Position.*

*NEED local candidates only *

 *Essential*

Java(strong)

HTML/CSS/Javascript (intermediate)

*Nice to Have*

GWT

App Engine

JSP/Servlet

Counter-productive skills

Oracle OA Framework/ADF - due to declarative programming style, complete
opposite to what we need and very hard to get them out of that mindset

Filter the candidates thoroughly and send me a summary of the candidate's
strengths and weakness that you have captured along with their profiles.

Also send below information along with the profiles.

*Candidate Full Name*

*Location*

*Availability*

*Expected Hourly Rate*

*Skills Summary (Strength/Weakness)*

- Core Java language understanding.

- Object oriented concepts.

Note: They are looking for Java UI resources who has expertise in Java
Script too.  People who are using the currently available frameworks, will
be losing the grip on the subject over the period time hence may not be a
fit. Here we are not using frameworks. They are looking for somebody who
can build UI from scratch without using frameworks. This is not in the
requirement but could be one of the filtering criteria.

--

*Thanks & regards*

*Akhilesh*

* Recruiter*