Greetings form Solution IT
This is Anil with Solution IT and I am trying to get in touch with you with
respect to the following requirement that we have currently with our Direct
Client.

Please send your profiles to :ach...@solutionit.com

Solution IT Inc. is looking for an *Sr.  Lead Oracle DBA *for one of its
clients in Boston, MA / Philadelphia, PA

*Job Title *

*Sr.  Lead Oracle DBA  *

*Summary:*

This position will be responsible for primary architecture, design,
implementation and operations support of our relational database
environments. This position will play a lead role in supporting a
fast-paced development and mission critical production environment.

*Responsibilities:*

•       Lead the architecture, implementation and support of client
specific implementations of Oracle-based marketing Operational Data Stores
(ODS) and Data Marts which are critical components of our marketing
solutions

•       Provide thought leadership and database architecture and design
expertise as part of client solution development/implementation project
teams

•       Provide primary support for the following Oracle products on
Solaris/Intel/Linux platforms: Oracle 10g Enterprise Edition; Tuning Pack;
Diagnostics Pack; Real Application Clusters

•       Maintain relationship with Oracle and be first point of contact for
technical issues

•       Be responsible for user management and resource management

•       Participate in a 24x7x365 on-call rotation providing support for
database-related problems

•       Review, approve, apply and test patches, changes and/or
modifications to relational database file definitions and schemas

•       Perform installations/updates/patches/upgrades

*Required Skills *

·        Must have 10yrs of IT and Minimum of 8 years’ experience as a
Database administrator.

·        Experience leading a team of DBA’s

·        At least 5 years working with a large UNIX and /or Windows servers
in a high demand-based, service oriented environment

·        Proficiency in the management and optimization/tuning of VLDB
relational databases of at least 1TB in size.

·        Expertise in database design fundamentals and the use of data
modeling tools (Oracle designer and other ERD type tools)

·        Experience with one or more of the following software products:
Unica, Epiphany, Cognos, Ab Initio, leading ETL tools

·        Big Data/Applicance experience a plus

·        Oracle Certifications: Oracle 9i, 10g or 11g Certified
Professional

·       Bachelor's degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science or related
discipline preferred

*Work Site*:

Boston, MA or Philadelphia, PA

*Duration *