Dear Business Associates,

Good morning..!!

Hope you are doing well...!!!

     This is *Anudeep* representing *Oberon IT, Inc. *I am here to present
the hot list of my consultants who are on our own payrolls. Let me know if
you have any positions for the below consultants. I would be glad to help
you out with your requirements.

 Please add me into your mailing list and mail me the requirements to
*anud...@oberonit.com
<anud...@oberonit.com>*

Looking forward to work with you…!

SN

NAME

SKILL

LOC

Relocation

1

RADHA

Sr.QA

TX

Open

2

SHESHI

Weblogic Admin

TX

Open

3

DIVYA

Websphere Admin

TX

Open

4

MANASA

Websphere Admin

NC

Open

5

SRINAGANI

Weblogic Admin

MA

MA

6

NAGARJUNA

Websphere Admin

TX

Open

7

KAVITHA V

Sr.JAVA Developer

OH

OH

8

PUJA

Sr.JAVA Developer

IL

East coast

9

SUDEEP

JAVA Developer

TX

Open

10

PRAVEEN.CH

Sr.JAVA Developer

IO

Central

11

Gautam

Oracle DBA

TX

Open

12

GAYATHRI

SAS

CA

Open

13

YADAGARI

SAS

IL

Open

14

KUMARI

SAP/FICO

TX

TX

15

Sohail

Business Analyst

TX

Open

16

Manoj

Sr System Administrator

FL

FL

15

SRUTHI

.NET

CO

CO

*Thanks &  Best regards*

Anudeep |Oberon IT

1404 W Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 102, Irving, TX 75038.

*Email *-  anud...@oberonit.com

*Direct:* 972-330-5904 | *Fax:* 1-800-218-2820

*Web:* www.oberonit.com

Gtalk: deepu.astir || Yahoo IM: anu.staffing