Programmer-Senior- 1522

*DURATION*

24 Months

*LOCATION*

*Albany, NY.*

*NO. OF POSITIONS*

01

*MANDATORY SKILLS NEEDED:*

   - Minimum 48 months experience gathering system requirements and
   documenting.
   - Minimum 60 months system design experience.
   - Minimum 48 months developing JSF applications.
   - Minimum 48 months experience developing and consuming web services.
   - Minimum 12 months of experience working with project build tools such
   as maven or ant.
   - Minimum 12 months of experience working with version control systems
   such as subversion, git or mercurial
   - Minimum 24 months experience working with relational database
   management systems (specifically Oracle database management systems)

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vincent Sha*
*Narsasoft Solutions Inc*
                                 *An E-Verify Company*
450, S. Sunnyvale Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA - 94086
vinc...@narsasoftsolutions.com
Phone: 408-409-2338
(If you cannot reach me drop an email, I will reply immediately)
www.narsasoftsolutions.com