it is direct client position.........

Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

Please go through the following requirement and let me know on sa...@riderconsultinginc.com if you have any available resources

Please send me profile along with contact detail so we can save time……….

URGENTLY Need  - Archer 5.4 with SQL & Java Developer

Position

Archer 5.4 with SQL & Java Developer

Location

Co, Oh

Job Type

Contract

Immediate

Job Description

  REQUIRED:

Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents programming to satisfy business requirements. Proficient in application development skills for more than one technology as well as proficient in multiple design techniques. This position should typically be used for an advanced or lead level resource.

Primary technical steward of a RSA Archer implementation who is responsible for the following activities;

1.      Engage with business on defining requirements and changes to new and existing solutions.

2.      Document requirements and designs

3.      Provide estimates to complete implementation work

4.      Validate implementations

5.      Manage production Archer environment for everyday maintenance activities

6.      Troubleshoot and resolve production issues

7.      Maintaining content through regular vendor releases

Thanks,

Samir Reddy   Technical Recruiter

Contact: 980-272-1261

Alter     : 850-810-5234