Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

Please go through the following requirement and let me know on sa...@riderconsultinginc.com if you have any available resources

Please send me profile along with contact detail so we can save time……….

Role: SAP ABAP Programmer

Location: Eden Prairie, MN

Duration: 6 month contract

LOCALS ONLY PLEASE.  Face to face interview..  MUST HAVE STRONG COM skills

Senior Software Engineer works to design, develop, and support SAP solutions.

What we would like to see most of all is a self-starting, professional with the right attitude and the aptitude, but what ideally would intrigue us is someone who can do the following:

  • Design and develop ABAP based solutions specific to the HR/Payroll modules.
  • Conduct technical design reviews and peer code reviews.
  • Provide end-user product support for SAP applications, diagnose issues/errors and take remedial action.
  • Assist with SAP data conversions/migrations.
  • Provide estimates for new development objects.

Education

  • Four-year degree in Computer Science or related field.

Experience Required

  • Five years of experience in SAP HR/Payroll modules.
  • At least three SAP HR/payroll end-to-end implementations.
  • Understanding of process flow and data mapping.
  • Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.

Thanks,

Samir Reddy   Technical Recruiter

Contact: 980-272-1261

Alter     : 850-810-5234