Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

Please go through the following requirement and let me know on sa...@riderconsultinginc.com if you have any available resources

Please send me profile along with contact detail so we can save our time……….

Role: VMWare VSphere Consultants (2)

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 9 months

Overview:

Our client is looking for two Vmware Engineers to assist in the upgrade and migration of the existing VSphere environment to VSphere 5.5

Specific responsibilities will include the implementation of customized technical virtualization solutions in the Data Center.  This person will also be needed to provide troubleshooting expertise for virtualization performance and other issues related to operations projects. The VMWare Engineer will create run book and other supporting configuration documentation to include baselines as well as provide analysis on all server virtualization technologies.

Demonstrate a clear understanding and expertise for deployment of networking technologies and storage technologies in a virtualized environment.

We are looking for two engineers, one at an intermediate level and one senior or expert level.

Requirements:

-        Intermediate Level - 3-5 years of Vmware experience

-        Senior/expert level – 7 years+ of Vmware experience.

-        Current VMware certifications vSphere required.

-        7-14 + years of systems/network engineering experience

-        3-7+ years hands-on experience designing, deploying, and managing Virtualization projects

-        3-7+ years of current hands-on technical experience with VMWare (Design, migration and implementation)

-        vSphere 5.5 migration experience in migrating multi-tier apps.

-        SRP tool set up, administration

-        SRM tool set up and administration

-        Experienced in utilizing VMware tools to migrate applications attached to HP SAN

-        Experienced migrating physical servers to virtual

-        Clear written documentation skills and verbal presentation skills.

-        Hands-on experience with server architectures including peripheral interfaces (SCSI, RAID, Ethernet)

-        Familiar with systems management concepts, processes and standards, capacity and performance management and tuning, storage and network management

Thanks,

Samir Reddy   Technical Recruiter

Contact: 980-272-1261

Alter     : 850-810-5234