Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

Please go through the following requirement and let me know on sa...@riderconsultinginc.com if you have any available resources

Please send me profile along with contact detail so we can save our time……….

Role: Hyperion Developer

Location: NYC, NY

Duration: 24 Months

Hyperion Dev/Support

  • Maintenance and Production support of Hyperion/Oracle
  • L3/L4 Production Support activities including (but not limited to) diagnosis, investigation, resolution provision, coordination with team lead, business, infrastructure support and vendors
  • Implement/Deploy configuration, code changes across all environments including production with the appropriate approvals as per Jefferies Release management processes
  • Infrastructure support
  • Assist them in query tuning and report development.
  • Responsible for building and maintaining Essbase cubes.
  • Develop and maintain Hyperion reporting solutions.
  • Evaluate logical views, data hierarchies and reporting structures.
  • Create and maintain system documentation.

Thanks,

Samir Reddy   Technical Recruiter

Contact: 980-272-1261

Alter     : 850-810-5234