Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

Please go through the following requirement and let me know on sa...@riderconsultinginc.com if you have any available resources

Please send me profile along with (without contact detail it’s not work) contact detail so we can save our time……….

Role: IOS Developer

Duration: 1+ Year,

Location: Atlanta, GA

No. Of Opening: 5

Rate: Open

 • Required Skills

o 5+ years experience in software development organizations with direct involvement in design, coding, test and trouble shooting.
o Excellent verbal & written communications skills to communicate highly technical concepts to wide-ranging audiences
o 2+ years experience developing native applications on iOS
o Has worked in an agile type of environment is able to quickly adapt code to incomplete or ever changing requirements.
o Familiarity working with different video players/standards/frameworks (HLS, Flash, MJPEG, MPEG-4)
• Desired Skills:
o Java, Android, C++, C#, C, Activex, ASP, and .Net experience.
o Development Experience in Web UI technologies, such as HTML/XHTML, HTML 5, ActionScript, Java Applets, _javascript_, AJAX, CSS.
o J2EE including JSP, Servlets, Java Spring, Struts, JSF, Java Applets
o Knowledge and experience in Database concepts and development technologies (SQL, JDBC, stored procedures, etc.)
o Working knowledge of Linux (Fedora Core/RedHat).

Thanks,

Samir Reddy   Technical Recruiter

Contact: 980-272-1261

Alter     : 850-810-5234