Hi ,
If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details  and with Employer Details
to my Email
ID : gau...@rgtalent.com

*Job Title*

Java Developer(Need Local only)

*Project Location*

Alpharetta, GA

*Duration*

9 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*
  *Interview Mode: Phone Hire.*

*Position Details:*

         The Java Developer is responsible for the design, development,
testing, and maintenance of J2EE (Java Platform Enterprise Edition) and SOA
(Service Oriented Architecture) based middleware and web applications to
further the company's product development goals.

         The position requires the ability to analyze and understand
requirements, overall understanding of existing and emerging J2EE (Java
Platform Enterprise Edition), SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) based
middleware and web technologies and good communication skills.

*You will be responsible for:*

         Responsible from concept and design to testing

         Communicating with partner/client technical teams to turn business
requirements to technical requirements

         Designing, implementing and maintaining applications

         Write test cases for automated testing

         Re-factoring and improving existing code base

         Conducting design and code reviews Mentor other developers

*Required Skills:*

         6+ Years experience developing with *Java, JPA/Hibernate, Spring,
SOAP Web Services,*

*JMS/ActiveMQ, REST, JSON, Maven*

         Experience with *ESB, SOA*

         Experience with *Automated Testing and TDD*

         Very Strong understanding of *Object Oriented analysis and design*

         Exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage
multiple tasks efficiently

*Desired Skills:*

         Experience in high traffic Web service development

         Experience in e-commerce Web service development

         Experience with MuleESB, Solr, Agile/Scrum

         BSCS/BSEE or equivalent