Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and also Employer Details to
*""gau...@rgtalent.com
<gau...@rgtalent.com>""*

*Job Title*

.Net MVC Developer

*Project Location*

Virginia Beach, VA

*Duration*

4 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*
  *Interview Mode: Telephonic followed by F2F*

*MUST Haves:  Strong MVC Exp, ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server, CSS, Javascript,
HTML, WCF*

*ASP.net developer - purely technical position, not industry specific
experience necessary. find the best technical skillset at the best rate
possible. Responsibilities:*
·         Help lead the design and development of our portal-based Web
technologies ·         Facilitate and lead XP engineering practices on a
small, agile team over the course of development ·         Deliver
iterative releases of working software that meets customer needs ·
    Communicate
with business stakeholders and customers ·         Have a strong commitment
to producing SOLID, testable, and highly maintainable code that can survive
changing business needs ·         Work alongside business analysts,
developers, architects, and testers to produce quality software as a
team ·
Maintain, scale, and support the portal solutions in various environments

*Qualifications:*
·         3+ years of experience in Web development ·         Expert C#,
ASP.Net MVC, Razor ·         Practitioner of TDD (Test Driven
Development) ·
Experience with consumer websites and/or portals ·         CSS, JavaScript,
JQuery, and all things Web ·         Familiar with SOLID design
principles ·
WCF, Web Services, REST ·         Understand the functional and
non-functional requirements of Web portals and customer-facing
websites. ·
Scalability, security, performance tuning, etc. ·         Knowledge of the
Orchard Framework a plus ·         Inversion of Control, Dependency
Injection Frameworks (Autofac) a plus ·         Windows Azure or Amazon Web
Services hosting a plus