Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Send Resume to *gau...@rgtalent.com
<gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

Sr. Java Developer

*Project Location*

Oaks, PA

*Duration*

6 months+ /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*
*Interview Mode: Telephonic followed by Skype*

*Responsibilities*

·         Read and understand business requirements, functional
requirements, and develop detailed technical designs. Design technical
solutions to solve complex business problems.

·         Extensive interaction with internal stakeholders and
cross-functional groups.

·         The candidate should be able to interact effectively with project
managers, developers, technical operations, etc.

*Requirements*

The ideal candidate will possess:

·         Minimum four years development experience with Java.

·         Experience in the following areas:

o   *Spring*

o   *JPA*

o   *Web services *

o   Transaction management

o   Exceptional system / technical analysis skills

·         Full development lifecycle experience as a technical lead. Must
demonstrate experience delivering systems / projects from inception through
implementation.

·         4-5 years technical leadership experience w/ distributed systems,
preferably 3 years w/ EJB.

·         J2EE / *EJB* - preferably WebLogic

·         High level of proficiency in Analysis, Design, Build, and
Deployment of EJBs (strong server side experience)

·         Experience w/OOAD and an understanding of patterns

·         Very strong problem solving skills, ability to infer from
previous examples, willingness to understand how an application is put
together.

·         Excellent communication skills