Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

Please go through the following requirement and let me know on sa...@riderconsultinginc.com if you have any available resources

Please send me profile along with contact detail so we can save our time……….

Role : Java Programming

Location : Paramus NJ

Duration: Long Term

F2F Required

Details of Position:

Must have worked and developed Java based rules on multiple projects using IBM’s ILOG/WODM JRules product. Must have Developed ILOG/WODM Jrules using Java. Development of rules in Java and unit testing of a subset of Business rules in order to validate the JRules BOM extensions. Require strong core java development skills, an ability to extend and adhere to core architecture. Target app servers’ interface via MQ and web services, use DAL/DAO services, run under Weblogic Must be experienced and strong in full project lifecycle including Design, code, unit, integration testing and performance optimization. Java certification a plus – previous relevant work experience required.

Primary Skill: Java Programming

Additional Skills:

SQL Language - Beginner

XML - Advanced

HTML - Intermediate

_javascript_ - Intermediate

Java Server Pages - Intermediate

Java Beans - Intermediate

Java Servlets - Intermediate

Linux Application Development - Intermediate

SQL & PL/SQL - Beginner

MQ - Beginner

Java Programming - Advanced

EJB - Intermediate