Hi  Partner,

Hope you are doing well .

I represent a company called GTSSMinds(Global Technical Software Services)
, I function as part of the   Talent Acquisition Team and I work closely
with all my W2 consultants to get them projects. We have 100+ consultants
on board with us who look for new projects now and then.

To give you more info about us , GTSSMinds <http://www.gtssminds.com/> Inc.
is a US subsidiary of SRM Technologies. We are a 700m$ CMM-I Level 4, ISO
9001 company(under the process of upgrading to Level 5).

Let me know if you have any Suitable position for the below Candidates

*S.No*

*Skill*

*Exp*

*Name*

*Location*

*Visa*

*Notice*

*Preferred Location*

1

Mobile Tester

7+

Parminder

Bridgewater NJ

GC

Immediate

Only NJ

2

Java, J2ee

9+

SACHIN

Jersey City, NJ

H1B

2 Weeks

Open only for long terms

3

Kronos HCM Lead

13

Murthy

CA

H1B

2 Weeks

East Coast

4

Websphere Portal Admin

8+

Lakshman

Tampa FL

H1B

2 Weeks

Open

Thanks and Regards,

*Raja*

*Strategic Alliance*

Reach me via Email @r...@gtssminds.com | Work  @ 609-890-0316 x 802

*IM @ GTalk | Yahoo : rajarecruit*

*Google+*   : https://plus.google.com/u/0/106223784641876125504

*Facebook*  : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000733180253

*LinkedIn*   : http://in.linkedin.com/pub/raja-kumar-s-r/39/33b/147

*Twitter   *   : https://twitter.com/#!/RAJA051

Know more about us for IT Staffing @ www.gtssminds.com |

IT Services @ www.techtrendsit.com |

Product Engineering Services @ www.embedded360.com

Disclaimers:This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the
system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of the company. GTSS, takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its
electronic communications are free from viruses. However, given Internet
accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced
by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date
virus checking software