Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

SAP FICO

*Project Location*

San Diego, CA

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

Qualifications:

   - 5-10 years of progressive SAP design / development / implementation /
   support / integration / consulting experience and successful completion of
   large SAP implementations
   - 5+ years’ experience with SAP FI/CO configuration in the IS/PS
   configuration
   - Experience and/or knowledge in most of the following: AR, FM, GM, MM,
   IM
   - PSM (Public Sector Management)
   - Excellent oral and written communication skills
   - Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline or equivalent
   experience
   - Ability to work with minimal supervision
   - Skilled coordinator between functional and technical teams
   - Strong facilitation skills and ability to lead client meetings
   - Analytical and skilled at providing clear recommendations
   - Organized
   - Collaborative with clients and identifies opportunities
   - Professional and career focused