Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

Java Developer

*Project Location*

Iselin, NJ

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

MOI:- Telephonice + Skype

Need only USC/GC

Expert and hands on J2EE developer with Java core, Spring MVC, Jquery,
html5 , soap and rest services with Oracle DB backend

Technical Skills:

Java 1.6+, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Framework, Eclipse, XML, CSS, HTML,
AJAX, JQUERY, JSON, Java Script, Maven, Subversion, (Oracle), Agile, SDLC,
OOAD

Required Skills:

Must have Agile experience

Must have strong expertise with Java development

Must have strong expertise with J2EE technologies

Must have strong expertise with Spring Framework and Spring MVC

Must have Web Services experience (REST, SOAP)

Must have experience with XML, CSS, HTML, AJAX, JQUERY, JSON

Must have experience with Eclipse

Must have experience with ANT or Maven

Must have experience Subversion or similar tools

Must have experience with  Oracle database