URGENT REQUIREMENT…….

Send Resume to *javed.ans...@rgtalent.com <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Cloud Engineer

*Project Location*

Ft Collins, CO

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Interview Mode: Phone and Skype*
As a Cloud Deployment Engineer, you will be responsible for:

   - Developing and managing readiness plans for OpenStack releases into
   cloud environments.
   - Performing distributed software deployment to various testing and
   production environments.
   - Providing emergency code migration support as well as troubleshooting
   and resolving deployment-related issues independently or with members of
   other teams.
   - Partnering with engineering release teams to ensure seamless release
   of new product versions.
   - Analyzing design and determining coding, programming, and integration
   activities required based on specific objectives and established project
   guidelines.

   - Providing technical subject matter expertise for Service Deployment
   and Cloud services, which includes documentation.
   - Providing lab-level support for Deployed product solutions.
   - Providing Delivery trainings for new services as required.
   - Providing Technical Leadership during deployment of new release
   packages.

*Qualifications*

   - Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information
   Systems, or equivalent
   - 3-5 years’ experience in a devops-related function

   - Experience deploying applications in Open Stack, Amazon Web Services
   (AWS) or similar cloud environment
      - Experience deploying applications in Cloud Foundry or similar PaaS
      - Experience managing a production environment
      - Experience working with cloud automation and application deployment
      tools
   - Hands-on with Application Performance Monitoring solutions
   - Linux environment experience
   - Software systems testing methodology, including execution of test
   plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
   - Brownie points for experience working with the following:
      - Languages: Ruby, Python
      - OS: Ubuntu
      - Tools: Jenkins, Git, Chef, Puppet
      - Apache Web Server
   - Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills
   - Strong written and verbal communication skills
   - Ability to assimilate multiple technologies / service requirements
   into a complete service design

Thanks & Regards,

Javed Ansari

(*TEAM LEAD RECRUITER*)

*RG Talent Inc*

*32108 Argonaut way,*

*Suite # 157, Fremont, CA 95438*

*Phone : 510-443-0757 Ext-119*

* Fax      :  510-952-4633*

*Email :  javed.ans...@rgtalent.com <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>*

*YIM / G-Talk --> javed.rgtalent*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at
rem...@rgtalent.com <rem...@rgtalent.com> and we will gladly REMOVE you
from our mailing list.*

Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=javed.ans...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>