Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

Web Developer

*Project Location*

Menlo Park, CA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

MOI:- Telephonice + Face  To Face

Need only USC / GC

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

*RESPONSIBILITIES*

   -  Develop custom, dynamic user experiences using HTML5, CSS3,
   JavaScript and jQuery
   - Work closely with back-end developers to facilitate user experience on
   the front-end using dynamic data
   - Participate in development of best practices; shared, standardized
   code libraries; and written documentation of all systems, tools and
   processes
   - Participate in agile sprint planning and contribute to strategic and
   tactical planning sessions.

*REQUIREMENTS*

MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE

   - 5+ years of experience developing high-performance JavaScript
   - Expertise in HTML5 and CSS3
   - Knowledge of advanced JavaScript and browser optimizations
   - Ability to quickly design brainstorm and prototype new concepts and
   approaches, and turn into functional applications
   - Able to design and write well-structured, easily maintainable,
   well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism
   - Deep understanding of web standards & technologies (ex. HTTP,REST and
   JSON)
   - JavaScript expert, and be able to leverage the power of various
   frameworks such as jQuery, backbone.js, Ember.js and AngularJS
   - Experience with cross browser platform development.
   - Expert in building and debugging rich web applications.
   - A solid understanding of user-centered interaction design.
   - Understanding of Object-Oriented JavaScript, closures and name spacing.
   - BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from a
   leading institution.
   - Knowledge of traditional software engineering patterns and principles.

*DESIRED EXPERIENCE*

   - Experience with server-side JavaScript and/or Node.js a plus
   - Knowledge of Apache, Tomcat .
   - Knowledge Tuxedo, Active MQ, JDBC.
   - Knowledge of database clients Oracle, Sybase.
   - Knowledge of Java, C, C++.