Hello Recruiters ,

Hope all is wonderful with you today…!!!!!

Please find the list of available consultants for your direct
client/Preferred Vendor requirements.

Let me know if you have any suitable positions for them.  Send me the
requirements to srika...@sriventech.com or reach me at 703-831-0149..

*Updated Hot List _ Sriven Technologies*

*Name*

*    Technology*

*Experience *

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Rama Krishna *

Oracle DBA

10+ Years

Pittsburg, PA

Yes

*Ashwini*

.NET Developer

9 Years

Hopewell, NJ

EST

*Deepthi*

Java Developer

8+ Years

Fairfax, VA

VA, MD

*Sasi Maddula*

Performance Engineer

8+ Years

Chicago, IL

Open

*Bhanu *

Java Developer

8+ Years

Des Moines, Iowa

Open

*Sulakshana *

BO Developer

8+ Years

New Jersey

Yes

*Sri Lakshmi *

Data Analyst

8 Years

Madison, WI

Ohio

*Sarika *

Java Developer

8+ Years

Gaithersburg, MD

VA,MD DC

*Mohan *

Unix Admin

14+ Years

Dallas, Texas

No

*Koushik*

EDI Consultant

8 Years

Jersey City, NJ

Open

*Sudheer*

COBOL Programmer

10+ Years

Richmond, VA

Open

*Uday Reddy*

ETL Developer

8+ Years

Herndon, VA

Open

*Sruthi *

.Net Developer

7 Years

Dublin, OH

Open

*Sekhar Reddy*

SAP Security

7+ Years

Holly Springs, NC

Open

*Chandrasekhar*

WMQ Developer

10+ Years

Columbus Ohio

Open

*Arjun Bakke*

Oracle DBA

20+ Years

Herndon, VA

VA/DC/MD

*Kalpana*

SAP SD

7+Years

Saint-Louis, MO

Open

*Prasanna*

SAP ABAP

7+ Years

Atlanta , GA

Open

*Naga B*

Oracle DBA

9+ Years

Cleveland, Ohio

Open

*Sundeep *

Oracle DBA

8+ Years

Denver, CO

Open

Regards,

*Srikanth*

*Sr. Recruiter* *– Sales*

*Direct #* 703-831-0149 | *Fax #* 866-725-2860

*Telephone#* 703-842-4866 Ext 307

*Sriven Technologies LLC* <http://www.sriventech.com/>* | E-Verified*

*Gtalk #* srika...@sriventech.com  *Yahoo #* Srikanth_yacham

*Connect with me:* <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/srikanth/5a/b4/34/>

Please consider the environment - Before printing this e-mail message.

*Please Submit our consultant resumes to your Direct Clients
/Implementation Partners only.!*