Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly let me know your comforts on the following position and please do
reply me with your updated resume *ma...@burgeonits.com
<ma...@burgeonits.com>*

*Position: SAP WM*

*Location: south Burlington, VT*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Job Description: *

Should have experience on rollout/implementation  project and  provide
support from Warehouse Management            manufacturing process.

•Should have  worked on WMS, Bin management, IM, RFID, warehouse operations
in picking, packing and shipment

•Worked  in environment to Provide 24*7 and post go-live support.

•Knowledge on Batch Management, RFID, product execution, MRP, Shipment
 costing,
Transfer  Order, Billing.

•storage type, storage sections, and doors and picking area. Defining
storage bin type, bin structure, storage section indicator and storage unit
type. Strategies like put away, picking and return transfers.

•Prior  knowledge  on B2B and B2C  operation.

•Order  Management , Shipment, delivery Billing.

•Inventory Management - Managing materials stock by quantity, by value,
goods issue, stock movement documentation/Reservation/Quantity
inspection/Physical Inventory.

•Processing  transfer postings, and special stocks of inventory management.
Ensure that stock posted in the Inventory Management system is the same as
the stock in the warehouse

*Thanks & Regards*

Manoj Kumar

*Burgeon IT Services LLC.*

619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703

Phone No: 302-763-3633, Fax: 302-355-1559

Email Id: ma...@burgeonits.com   Website: www.burgeonits.com

USA | AUSTRALIA | INDIA

*NOTE:* We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.

*Unsubscribe* "If you are no longer interested to receive Emails from us"