Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

Java Technical Consultant

*Project Location*

Vernon Hills, IL

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic followed by Skype*

*Need USC/GC only*

Candidates for a technical consultant position usually major in computer
science, engineering or an engineering degree with programming coursework
and an interest in being a software developer. The Technical Consultant
builds world class software applications for some of the country's largest
companies.

Perficient's Technical Consultants utilize top technologies including JAVA
and .Net and implement popular software products such as *IBM WebSphere
Portal, TIBCO, Siebel, Sharepoint*, etc. while working in a collaborative
environment.

Responsibilities of a Technical Consultant include:

   - Designing, coding and unit/integration testing using
   - Perficient methodologies, technology and tools
   - Debugging and troubleshooting code related issues/defects
   - Producing client deliverables such as detailed design documentation,
   unit test plans and well documented code
   - Gaining an understanding of the unique business and technical
   requirements on each engagement to facilitate the most appropriate solution
   design
   - Practicing strong configuration management and version control
   - Representing Perficient professionally in both client and team
   situations
   - Instilling confidence in Perficient's skills and ability to deliver

Qualifications

   - Coursework and understanding of object-oriented programming
   - Strong analytical and problem solving skills Strong interpersonal and
   teamwork skills
   - Detail-oriented
   - Flexible to new situations and challenges