Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

JavaScript AngularJS Developers

*Project Location*

Los Angeles, CA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic followed by Skype*

* Need USC/GC/EAD-GC only *

−    *Job Description: *
Key Tech Skills: JavaScript, HTML5, CSS, *Node.Js*, *Express*.*js*,
*Angular.js,
AngularUI* bootstrap.js, MVC, Agile, REST

−    *Responsibilities*:
•Providing JavaScript framework technical expertise on agile teams
•Writing great software adhering to agile software engineering practices
(e.g., TDD, continuous integration, automated tests, etc.)
•Code review and mentorship of other developers on team

−    •Experience working with offshore development teams

−    *Qualifications:*
•Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience Modern Web application
development using Node.js,Express.js
•*Knowledge of one of the following languages C#, Java, C++, Ruby, Python,
Scala*

−    *Preferred Qualifications:*

   - Thorough knowledge of *JavaScript, CSS and Web Standards*
   - *Familiarity with client side MVC frameworks, preferably Angular.js*
   - *Familiarity with client side JavaScript framework such as
   backbone.js, jasmin.js, AngularUI, JQuery etc*
   - Experience with at least one major server side* web development stack,
   preferably MVC or JSP*
   - Technical knowledge of the least one major *RDBMS, preferably MySQL *
   - Ideally, *experience with node.js,express.js for Server Side
   JavaScript development*
   - Experience with Agile as software development methodology
   - Experience AWS Cloud