Hi ,

Please send profiles to *rich...@svksystems.com* <rich...@svksystems.com>

*Title: SharePoint Developer **with .NET Experience*

*Location:  Montgomery, AL *

*Duration : Long term contract*

****Citizen Preferred*

*Descriptions *

We require an experienced, highly motivated, and creative Senior
Sharepoint/.NET Developer with a proven track record working with B&I
implementations. The ideal candidate will have strong design and
development skills in Windows SharePoint Service (WSS) 3.0 and SQL 2008
related software to create forms and workflows. RESPONSIBILITIES: ? Make
recommendation on best solutions to meet users’ business requirements.
Customize SharePoint sites to meet business requirements, including o
Customizing and branding sites using SharePoint Designer o Creating Site
templates, list templates, Creating custom workflow using SharePoint
Designer, Creating forms using InfoPath and deploying and managing them on
the SharePoint B&I Custom Reporting o Creating custom web parts and tools
using Visual Studio 2008/2010  Responsible for developing and supporting
new and existing solutions in a SharePoint 2007and 2010 environment ?
Provide mentoring and training

General Comments

Primary Skills: Senior Sharepoint/.NET Developer Desired Qualifications &
Experience:

Experience with .NET 4.0/3.5/3.0 technologies including WCF, WPF, and WF,
SharePoint 2007 development, Microsoft SQL SSIS, BizTalk Server, or
equivalent ETL

experience,SQL, and front-end web development technologies, Team Foundation
Server (TFS),

Experience working within MFS Agile and SCRUM, Exposure to HIPAA rules and
standards a plus. Senior Sharepoint/.NET Developer Preferred Certifications
& Skills: Crystal Reporting, SQL Programming, DB administrator, SQL 2005,
2008, SSRS – SQL server reporting, Services experience, Certification
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer or Application Developer Microsoft
Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) in SharePoint, Extensive
professional experience in a Software Developer Role, Solid understanding
of Microsoft architecture, 2 years of relevant hands-on development
experience with SharePoint portal (workflows, web parts, and custom
pages), Strong
knowledge of web development (*XHTML,* *JavaScript, AJAX, CSS, DOM, XML,
and XSLT*), Ability to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment,
understand and be responsive to project needs, and work under tight
deadlines, Team player and excellent communication skills

Thanks

*Richard*

*IT Recruiter*
*SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,

Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
*Contact:* 678-824-7780 | *Fax:* 404-601-9507 |
*Email: *rich...@svksystems.com | *YIM / Gtalk*: *richard05svk*

*Website*: www.svksystems.com

*NOTE **:* If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to
this email with *REMOVE* in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.