*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

*Please share matching profiles at **arn...@erpanderp.com
<arn...@erpanderp.com>*

*Role: BA Site Catalyst  Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Experience: 5-7 years*

*Duration: 12 Months Type of hire: Contract *

•              Customize Omniture code to  exact business requirements and
reporting needs

•              Help implement code throughout our website and mobile apps,
and perform quality checks to ensure that implementation has been completed
thoroughly.

•              Configure reports, manage data accuracy, plan data
integration, conduct experimentation and testing

*Responsibilities:*

•              Define and manage data collection tags and work with
technical team to ensure optimal implementation

•              Co-ordinate with IT Team in website changes to ensure that
all metrics are built into the system

•              Identify new reporting requests and devise plan for
implementation in Omniture.

•              Create detailed requirements for new data implementation
initiatives

•              Perform business requirement analysis and create
requirements documentation.

•              Test new implementation to ensure requirements are met

•              Monitor Omniture data capture on a regular basis to ensure
accuracy

•              Troubleshoot reporting problems in Omniture

•              Debug implementation problems/configuration/coding errors

* Thanks*

*Arnold*

ERP and ERP Corp

*408-767-4199 * 237*

Email: arn...@erpanderp.com

48531 Warm Springs| Fremont, CA 94539 USA

www.erpanderp.com

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list
reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject heading and your email address in
the body.