*Job Title: Business System Analyst - Junior/Mid-Level*

*Location: East Syracuse, NY*

*Duration:9 Months*

*Job Description: *

*Job Description:* Strong skills in building and maintaining successful
networks and relationships with key leaders across a single functional area
to ensure IT projects are supported and successfully delivered.
Organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written
communication.
Understands the value of process-centric approach to business analysis and
capability development.
Command of project management techniques and tools.
Certifications: Certification
No items to display.
Skills: Category Name Required Importance Level Last Used Experience
No items to display.
Additional Skills: Role:
Secure costs for various technical requirements including, but not limited
to:
Hosting Services
Software procurement and installation
Wintel technology
Thin Client

Secure estimates from vendors.
Secure approval for vendor estimates.
Work with Vendors to understand their roles and responsibilities on
projects.
Assist with project schedule development
For newer software versions, pioneer an understanding of the changes.
Communicate those changes to all levels of project staff
Develop and administer End-user training

Daily activities
Understand and initiate Project Process Management (PPM) requests for
hardware.
Coordinate activities of multiple Client disciplines including those for:
Software, Database, Platform, Thin client (Citrix) and IT Validation
Services.
Submit and manage vendor support tickets (Vitalize) for projects.
Specifically for DME scripts and Application / Software installations.
Utilize the Client Quality Center (HPQC) system in support of project work.
Progress and complete any relevant HPQC tickets for teams.
Coordinate updates of applicable SOP s in Epic Star.
Coordinate the update of training materials for new changes.
Implement software patches

Skills
General IT technical knowledge in Servers, Thin Client Technology (Citrix),
Windows Server, Oracle Databases and Window Office applications (i.e. Word
/ Excel).
Experience coordinating and leading project sub-teams. Experience reporting
through a project structure
Excellent verbal and written communication skills

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at 732-318-3779 even if we have spoken recently about a
different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime
phone number so I can reach you.

Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as
they will help me qualify your candidature

Full Legal Name as in Driving License/ Passport:

Preferred email ID:

Day/ Evening phone numbers:

Current Location:

Work Authorization:

Earliest availability for Phone/ On-Site interview:

Hourly Rate:

Earliest possible start date:

Two Professional References:

Also, be aware that our client conducts an extensive background checks on
candidates who are extended offers of employment.

Sincerely yours,

*Thanks.*

*Ajit Singh*

*e**Team, Inc. “**ACCELERATED HIRES**”*