Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

Front End App Developer (UI, Javascript)

*Project Location*

Pittsburgh, PA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:- Telephonice + Skype*

ADP’s Prototype and Design group is looking for a Front End Application
Developer to partner with us on a per project basis. We’re a fast-growing,
collaborative team looking for someone with a blend of front-end skills, to
work with our Design and Development

Skills & Requirements
The Basics:
?? B.S. degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
?? 4+ years developing JavaScript heavy applications
?? Extreme focus on usability, UI design and performance
?? Experience with consuming web APIs
?? Experience in agile development or scrum
Requirements we're looking for:
?? Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS 3.0/XHTML and JavaScript
?? Knowledge of AngularJS
?? Knowledge of CSS Preprocessors e.g Less / Sass
?? Knowledge of GIT version control system
?? Experience with responsive design, mobile-first, and gestural interfaces
?? Experience dealing with cross-browser compliant front-end code
(IE8/9/10/FF/Webkit)
?? Comfortable working solo and in team-based environments
?? Keeping up-to-date with the Web Dev community, HTML5, and CSS 3.0
?? Event based asynchronous programming, promises
?? Mocha, Karma or other testing frameworks
Other unessential technologies we'd love for you to know:
?? GRUNT - Taskrunner for production deployments
?? Experience with Bower, NodeJS, and BackboneJS
?? Internationalization and localization
?? Understanding SaaS applications
?? Bootstrap or theme development
?? Basic understanding/Interest in User Experience and Interaction Design
Please Note: Candidates will NOT be considered without submission
of code samples with the application