Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

Please go through the following requirement and let me know on sa...@riderconsultinginc.com if you have any available resources

Please send me profile along with contact detail so we can save our time……….

Position: Jira Administrator

Location: Downtown Chicago, IL

Duration: 1+yr

Rate: negotiable

·         Minimum two years’ experience administering, implementing and using Atlassian products Configure and administer JIRA tracking for – issues, tasks, features, and of course, bugs; customized JIRA fields per project, sprint and phase release.

·         Experience with Setting up and configuring JIRA Green hopper (AGILE/SCRUM) project with full metric tracking Team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to train individuals or small groups on basic use of JIRA/Confluence Good written and verbal communications

·         Ability to work independently and self-motivate Service-oriented attitude with excellent problem solving and analytical skills Ability to thrive in a changing environment and the ability to manage multiple projects with multiple priorities.

·         A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and software development methodologies (requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools, version control, testing and QA, and deployment)

Thanks,

Samir Reddy   Technical Recruiter

Contact: 980-272-1261

Alter     : 850-810-5234