*Hi*

*I hope you are doing well.*

Given below is the requirement from one of our direct client, which can be
filled immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement and send me the
details given below to speed up the interview process.

Job Title: Oracle DBA

Location: Freeport, ME

Duration: 5+Months
Rate : DOE

Looking for G.C'S/Citizens

Job Description:

We have an immediate need for a Senior Oracle DBA to support our Oracle
database. The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining,
troubleshooting, monitoring and responding to new Oracle database requests.
Must Have:
Experience in creating and maintaining Oracle databases 11G.
Oracle Patching.
Experience using Oracle's Enterprise Manager 12c for database management.
Experience and expertise at Oracle troubleshooting, performance tuning and
working with Developers to jointly determine and resolve performance issues.
Experience with Oracle DataGuard for HA/DR.
Ability and experience to work as part of a team, sharing general database
tasks.
Ability to work with development teams to determine database requirements.
Experience monitoring database performance/space allocations, etc.

Nice to Have:
Experience with Oracle DataGuard.

Thanks & Regards,

*Venu*