If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title:*

*Network Security Engineer*

*Project Location:*

*Dallas TX*

*Duration:*

*6+ Months Contract *

  *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + skype*

*Skills*

*Cisco Firewall:  3 Yrs. *

*Cisco network switches and firewalls :  3 Yrs. *

*Network architecture: 3 Yrs. *

*Required Skills*

§  3+ years of progressive technical training/experience is required

§  3+ year experience in information security discipline with focus on
network security theory and practice

§

*Strong working knowledge of Cisco ASAs including software versions 7.x,
8.x and 9.x.  Must have hands-on experience of configuring ASAs into
multiple contexts, Active/Active failover, Active/Standby Failover, Policy
Maps, Layer 2 attack prevention.  Knowledge of Cisco IPS and or MacAfee
Intrushield*

§  In-depth understanding of the OSI Reference Model and its security
implications

§  In-depth knowledge of networking, principles of routing, internet
services and protocols and their security implications

§  Must have good knowledge of Cisco ACS 5.x version or Cisco ISE

*Desired Skills *

Working knowledge of various encryption algorithms and techniques

*Certifications: CCNA is must. *

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

*Technical Recruiter*

IDC Technologies, Inc

1851 McCarthy Boulevard,  Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035

Direct Number - *408-457-9381  * 4051*

Fax:- 408-608-6088

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

ISO 9001-2008 Certified

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>*

 ----

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from