Hello All,
RapidIT, Inc. has been established to provide computer systems, business
applications software and related services for clients in different
industries. Adapting the latest technologies, we provide information system
solutions to the business problems of our clients. Our company is currently
expanding its operations, to which end we are conducting an extensive
recruitment through media and advertising.
We presently have an immediate need for a Oracle Exadata DBA.

Position: Oracle Exadata DBA
Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 12+ months

[ JOB DESCRIPTION]:

Experience
•         6+ Years of Oracle DBA experience
•         2+ Years of Oracle Real Application Cluster experience
•         1+ Years of Oracle Exadata experience
•         Hands on experience with configuring/administering Exadata
environments
•         Demonstrated experience in performing Oracle Database
Administration activities on large multi-Terabyte and highly critical
environments
•         Troubleshooting database issues and quickly resolving them.
•         Advanced SQL Tuning and optimization experience
•         Creation of Shell scripts
•         Advanced SQL/PL*SQL knowledge
•         Familiarity with oracle monitoring tools like TOAD, DBArtisan,
OEM 12c.
Skills and Knowledge
•         Oracle database administration tasks for Exadata X3-2 including
11 G - RAC, Active Data Guard.
•         Working knowledge of Golden Gate support preferable.
•         Good understanding of Exadata features like smart scans, HCC,
flash cache etc required.
•         Familiarity with Oracle Diagnostics Package like ADDM, AWR,
sql-monitor etc and ability to interpret them.
•         Setup and administer DBRM packages/Services for control of
resources.
•         Setup and administer VPD as needed.
•         Knowledge of UNIX/Linux shell scripting.
•         Be a team player.
•         Excellent written and oral communication skills, both with
customers, technical team members, and other contributors across the
organization
•         Must be an organized, self-starter with a collaborative work
style, customer service focus, and ability to multitask
•         Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
•         High level of attention to detail
•         Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
•         Ability to document all the new procedures/processes for
production.
•         Working knowledge of MS Sql Server and DB2 is a plus.

Responsibilities:
Minimum Education Required: U.S. Equivalent Bachelors Degree in Computer
Science, Engineering or a closely related field.
Kindly respond to the above requirement with your name, resume, contact
number and current location information to speed up the screening process.

--

Thanks & Regards
*Praveen Boddam*

and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience