*Hi,*

*Please forward resume @ **man...@idctechnologies.com
<man...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Position:   SAP Security Analyst*

*Company:  Whirlpool  *

*Interview: Phone then Skype     *

*Location:  Saint Joseph, MI*

*Duration:   3+ month contract  *

*Day to Day Duties*: SAP Security Analyst to aid clients Corp Security in
the design and development of Solution Manager Security.
The following are necessary requirements of the resource:
● Audit current security in solution manager and managed systems (overall
health check)
● Identify security requirements in new managed systems
● Assist in setting up governance strategy of security
● Role design and structure

*Top 3 Skills MUST Have 1. SAP Security (Solution Manager preferred) 2.
Design and creation of SAP Security roles 3. Basic SAP system knowledge
(Solution Manager preferred)*

Education Requirements = Bachelors degree

Years of Experience Required = 5 years

Computer Knowledge Required to Perform Duties = MS Office, Google tools

Current security requirements may not be addressed with the correct
attention and expertise, increasing information assurance and security
risk. If this role is not filled, delays to the Performance Management
project schedule will result, and Solution Manager functionality will be
greatly impacted

*There is a high probability to extend pending project funding approval for
2015 projects which we typically do in December.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manish Atal*

*Sr Technical Resource Manager*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: man...@idctechnologies.com <man...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1017*

*Gtalk: manish.rgtalent     *

*Yahoo: atalmanish*

* Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

Incase I am not available please contact my *Manager Rajeev Tehran* at *408
868 4448 **or* email at *rajeev.teh...@idctechnologies.com*
<harj...@idctechnologies.com>