*Reply me on rna...@eteaminc.com <rna...@eteaminc.com>*

Greetings,

My name is Rugender and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a global
contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.We have
an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Job Title: JIRA Administrator *

*Location: Collegeville,PA *

*Duration: 6 Months*

* MOI: Phone hire Onsite Role*

Job Description:
*Mandatory Technical Skills*
Understand the current implementation of JIRA instance
- Implement and perform activities related to:
• System health/performance monitoring
• User management
• Group management
• Workflow management
• Project template management
• System maintenance (test instance clones, add-on/plugin testing, upgrade
plans)
• Integrations with other internal systems
• Security

*Desirable Technical Skills*
Prepare configuration architecture diagrams and document the workflow
process.

--

*Regards*

*Rugen Nagar*

*e**Team Inc - "ACCCELERATED HIRES"*

Efficiency, Synergy, Expertise

1001 Durham Avenue, Suite 201, South Plainfield, NJ 07080

Desk: 732-248-1900 x489 (T) | Fax: 908-757-0800 (F)

Email: rna...@eteaminc.com || URL: www.eteaminc.com

*YIM/GTalk --> rugender.rgtalent*