Hi,
Please send profile to p...@svksystems.com

Position: MDM Architecture
Location: Chicago IL
Duration: 18 months
Required:
• Understanding of the MDM architecture and implementation experience. IBM
MDM 8.5/MDM Server 9.01 preferred.
• Oracle 10g or greater experienced database experience. Development of
Oracle SQL (DDL, DML, triggers) statements.
• Java development background required.
• Web logic Managed Server experience required.
• Experience with TFS or other similar source control tools for managing
migrations.
 Understanding of the MDM architecture and implementation experience. IBM
MDM 8.5/MDM Server 9.01 preferred.
• Oracle 10g or greater experienced database experience. Development of
Oracle SQL (DDL, DML, triggers) statements.
• Java development background required.
• Web logic Managed Server experience required.
• Experience with TFS or other similar source control tools for managing
migrations.

Thanks & Regards,

Paul
IT.Recruiter
SVK Systems Inc
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,
Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
Contact: 678-824-7757 | Fax: 404-601-9507
Email: p...@svksystems.com|  paul.svksys. paulrice7...@yahoo.in
Website: www.svksystems.com

Note: If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to this
email with “REMOVE” in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.