*Reply @ man...@idctechnologies.com <man...@idctechnologies.com> *

*Data Analyst    *
* Company: Goldman Sachs*

*Jersey City, NJ*

*Phone + Skype *

*1 Year+ Project*

*Job Summary & Responsibilities- *

This role forms part of the Operational Services Engineering team under
Global Services Engineering pillar.

The candidate should have a strong data analysis background.

The candidate must have solid oral and written communication and
organizational skills, and be comfortable in a technical role in a
geographically diverse environment.

*Basic Qualifications*

Understanding of machine learning platform such as SparkML, R or Python
(scikit or other)

  - Statistical /Analytics background is plus

 - Experience and understanding of Big data processing including Hadoop
ecosystem, stream processing

- Spark or Storm (preferred)

 -Strong inter-personal and communication skills; making presentations to
customer or client audiences or professional peers, and working
independently on problem solving

  - Analysis: The person will work with his/her local/global team and
managers to help define their business practices and suggest solutions that
improve efficiency

*Manish Atal*

*Sr Technical Resource Manager*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: man...@idctechnologies.com <man...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1017*

*Gtalk: manish.rgtalent     *

*Yahoo: atalmanish*

* Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

Incase I am not available please contact my *Manager Rajeev Tehran* at *408
868 4448 **or* email at *rajeev.teh...@idctechnologies.com*
<harj...@idctechnologies.com>