I'm all the time editing locked or list fields or fields where the traversal is off.

The "onerous" method is of course to switch to the select tool, double click on the fld; choose Contents from the drop down menu, resize the window if you need to see more of the contents... edit contents

Before i cook up my own widget, which would not be hard to do, I was wondering what do the rest of you do?

OT: is tRev working, bug-free, with the latest versions of LiveCode?

Sivakatirswami