On 1/12/11 11:01 PM, Bob Cole wrote:
Thanks to Jacque's suggestions, I was able to construct a stack that lets you
display a random page from the Dictionary.
I just uploaded it to RevOnline as "Dictionary Random Picks."

I finally got around to taking a look. Nice job. In fact, I accidentally discovered "synchrate"** which I never knew existed. :)

I bet there's something in this for everyone, including the pros.

**
"Specifies how often the display is updated during visual effect, drag, and move commands. Use the syncRate property to specify how often the screen is redrawn."