Hey Mark,

Thanks! I had already read the first one, courtesy of David C., but the second link is fresh territory!

@Richard - Nice!

Fair winds,
Calvin

        Mark Wieder <mailto:mwie...@ahsoftware.net>
Friday, January 14, 2011 7:54 PM

Calvin-

Hello,

I have spent some time perusing the articles on "Naming Conventions,"
but I did not discover anything about mutual agreement on the subject
(maybe I missed it?).

Is there any universally accepted and agreed on "Naming Convention" I
should adopt?

Some weekend reading for you:

http://www.fourthworld.com/embassy/articles/scriptstyle.html
http://www.fourthworld.com/embassy/articles/revolution_message_path.html

        Calvin Waterbury <mailto:c...@eml.cc>
Friday, January 14, 2011 7:14 PM

Hello,

I have spent some time perusing the articles on "Naming Conventions," but I did not discover anything about mutual agreement on the subject (maybe I missed it?).

Is there any universally accepted and agreed on "Naming Convention" I should adopt?

Thank you,
Calvin