Monte, Thanks for the update.  I just changed all my code back to using the
stackFiles property instead of using the code you suggested in the Startup
event and now everything works!  I have changed this code so many times now
that I honestly can't remember what is different about it now that when it
didn;t work.  In any case, I'm happy it is now working and I can move on.

Thanks to all who helped out with this.

Pete Haworth

http://www.mollysrevenge.com
http://www.sonicbids.com/MollysRevenge