I guess I should explain more. I have been working with groups lately and was very frustrated with trying to line them up with other elements not in the group. That led me to the Grid menu item. How does everyone else handle lining up elements in a group with those outside of a group?
-- Tom McGrath III http://lazyriver.on-rev.com [email protected] On Feb 27, 2011, at 12:10 PM, Thomas McGrath III wrote: > Is the Grid menu item supposed to 'show' a grid on the card? I don't remember > using it before and wasn't sure how it is supposed to work. Or is it just a > snap to grid that can't be seen? > > Thanks > > -- Tom McGrath III > http://lazyriver.on-rev.com > [email protected] > > > _______________________________________________ > use-livecode mailing list > [email protected] > Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription > preferences: > http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode _______________________________________________ use-livecode mailing list [email protected] Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
