On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 9:35 AM, Keith Clarke
<keith.cla...@clarkeandclarke.co.uk> wrote:
> ...thanks Bob - very useful stuff - and I'll definitely be referencing this
> as I work through the lessons again and DGH documentation.
>
> However, before I get to manipulating data, I need to learn how to use
> non-data UI elements within data grids - to replicate ListMagic's row-select
> checkboxes.

Hi Keith,

It was the good occasion to write our first lesson presenting how to
create a checkbox in a data grid using the DGH plugin:

http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/3060/lessons/28472-How-Do-I-Create-a-Checkbox-in-a-Column-

Best regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)